ive been moved to this one now!?!?!

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
got phone call today sayin that ive been moved to this one instead of the 8th of jan

Mr T

Reaction score
Looks like it might just be me and you on this one alan.

Hope training is going well.

I got a damn cold at the moment, its doing my nut it.

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Have a goodweekend Guys

Have a good weekend guys. Here's wishing you all the very best of luck with your PRMC.

You know the score: 100% Always. That said, pace yourself on your long runs and don't burn yourself out by sprinting at the beginning.

GOOD LUCK MEN,

Steve

dj-chris-mac

Reaction score
best of luck to yas lads 8) ive just passed my PRMC (8th Jan) and the only advice i can give is; give it 110% all the time, when in the gym (mainly gym test 2) keep going till you feel like you are going to die because it is bloody hard! on the start of day 2 when your on bottom field get round the assault course as quick as your mind, legs and heart lets you, when you get over the second wall jst sprint up the bank to the poles without even thinking about anything apart from that green beret that you will be wearing within a year!! :D ....determination test :shock: what it says on the tin... if you want it then you gota take the pain to get through it! and for god sake, when you get told to sprint to the top of the hill and round the left hand side of the cone and back down.... make sure you get it on the left side first time or else you will be up and down until you get it right *text deleted*

once again... best of luck lads.. see you in RT @ CTCRM :!: :!: :!:

Mr T

Reaction score
Inspirational.

Thanks alot Chris.

Great Advice, Congrats on passing your PRMC