Jacket??

JasonMc

Reaction score
Is there a requirement for a jacket at PRMC? From what i'v read it requires; dress shoes, pants, shirt and tie but no jacket, is this correct??

Point

RM Officer Recruit
Reaction score
I would take one yes. I had to wear one and all the guys I saw on the prmc were wearing one.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
It's up to you for PRMC, but remember when you are not actually doing the physical aspects, you will need a change of civilian clothes for each day you are there. ie; At least four shirts, socks & underwear. Possibly at least two pairs of trousers & likewise a couple of ties. If the forecast is cool but dry, a jacket is probably better than a coat as it's smarter, but it's not essential until you join.

For POC, definitely take at least one jacket if not a suit.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
A guy turned up on our PRMC with jeans and trainers!!

I kid you not, needless to say he failed on the first day..............only guy on the blood wagon.

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
how long do you usually have to wait before you get a booking for prmc. i passed my medical and pjft bout a month ago.

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
how did *text deleted* prmc go? was it easier or harder than u thought? im training bout 15 hours a week in the gym and running for bout 7-10 hours per week. is that enough.

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
About 4 or 5 people had jackets on my PRMC,so I wouldnt worry about it too much.

Defibtely take a few shirts and maybe a spare pair of trousers as you will be wearing it all the time you arent in PT rig or in combats