January 4th ROP start date

Jobbers

Reaction score
Been given this as my start date, anyone else on this intake?

happy to give advice to anyone who needs also.

Johnny_Anonie

Reaction score
If you scroll down you will see a list of similar threads. It appears @Haze97 has asked the same question.

Best of luck, it will soon come round!

Marvin225

Reaction score
Hi, how long did it take from submitting your medical form to getting the ROP date? I was TMU because the optician form wasn't properly filled. I submitted the last one on 9th of October, I haven't gotten any response since then

ZEDJAYESS

Reaction score
Been given this as my start date, anyone else on this intake?

happy to give advice to anyone who needs also.
Hi mate
I’m on the same date and there’s a few others we are in a group chat if you would like me to add you to it?

Jobbers

Reaction score
Hi, how long did it take from submitting your medical form to getting the ROP date? I was TMU because the optician form wasn't properly filled. I submitted the last one on 9th of October, I haven't gotten any response since then
Hi mate, i had to appeal against a PMU and it took 2 months to go through, a TMU might be quicker, i found turnaround on my opticians form was quite quick when they asked me to re-do it as specsavers didnt stamp it.

jwcompound

Reaction score
Does anyone know the current waiting time for the VPJFT? I passed the triage yesterday and my afco is away until the 2nd Nov. Looking to book it as soon as he’s back. Thanks in advance

Jobbers

Reaction score
Does anyone know the current waiting time for the VPJFT? I passed the triage yesterday and my afco is away until the 2nd Nov. Looking to book it as soon as he’s back. Thanks in advance
When they get your doctors notes and theyre all good you’ll have the opportunity to book the vpjft if youre ready and then its about a two week wait.