Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Jeremy Kyle

Discussion in 'Jollies Bar' started by Chelonian, May 15, 2019.

1. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

Considering the contribution made by Jeremy Kyle to entertaining service personnel with his train wreck TV show for about fifteen years is it now time for him to be appointed an honorary Lt Col ambassador for the Royal Marines?
    The RAF set a precedent by appointing Carol Vorderman an ambassador for the service.

2. AngryArgie

AngryArgie Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    • Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
  3. rkec

rkec Member

The 21st century version of the Colosseum for the mentally vulnerable.

How that guy hasn't been filled in I have no idea.

• Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
    • Seen Seen x 1
  4. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

Yep, my enduring regret is that nobody dropped the nut on Kyle during his show.

I can't believe that after fifteen years apparently only one death of a participant has been directly attributed to the show. But there was something compellingly addictive about watching it. Nobody who participated could have been in any doubt about the format and how individual reputations were routinely trashed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Box

Box Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    Gentlemen, please. You really haven't opened up the board fully to all the viable candidates. I concur from our earlier discussions that it has to be Tony. You know who I mean?:cool:

6. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

Steady now! I'll make a wild guess that a fictional Cuban narcotic-smuggling psychopathic murderer won't pass the selection board for the role of honorary ambassador for Her Majesty's Corps of Royal Marines. :)

TM.jpg

See... he has his sad face on.

• Hoofin Hoofin x 1
  7. Box

Box Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    He passes mine! (Let me get my glossy printer paper ready...);)

• Hoofin Hoofin x 1
  8. Hyperhippo

Hyperhippo Active Member

App Stage:
    Joining other service

• Nailed It Nailed It x 1
  9. Box

Box Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    I don't know what you are inferring by this, but my Tony is a nice, sweet, boy, a good family man, principled, and carries off a crisp linen suit better than the Man from Del Monte. Come to Mama!:D

10. Sly3

Sly3 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Such a shame, how ever will I be able to feel good about having a full set of teeth and no children.

Saying that though no girlfriend, either I am completely hopeless or never lived a day in my life. Looks like I’ll have to watch Jerry springer now !

• Like Like x 1