Jobs

Taylor

Reaction score
I start training in october, (date not confirmed)

And i was thinking whether i should bother looking for a job until then or not?

its only jst over 2 months, but 2 months off the occasionally training session and out wif mates, leaves me with alot of spare, boring times.

do u think id get taken on for just 2 months anywhere?

M

MTW

im going in oct 13th, im not *text deleted* get a job, pretty boring, and no having any cash to go out etc, but i can just relax and train when i feel like it and all that, so im not *text deleted* one *text deleted*.

but yea you could get one easy, just dont tell them your leaving in two months *text deleted*, its not like you need a reference!

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Im trying to find, been a pain in the ass, handed in tons of CV's and applications but nowhere is really hiring (that i can tolerate.. me on phones is a nono.)

But meh, means more time for training and recovering from *text deleted**text deleted*ed legs and what not, so maybe someone will get back to me.

Gazza_7

Reaction score
When I was 16-17 until about 19, I worked for a few construction agencies, if this appeals to ya mate. Worked as a labourer/groundworker on various contracts not too far from home for various amounts of time. Ain't too reliable unfortunately but seeing as how you're only looking for around 2 months work I'd recommend it !