Joining process

keycamo

Reaction score
hello every one
I'm needing to know a rough length of time.

I've just passed the eye test on Thursday and posted documents including medical questionnaire, providing I pass the medical which I'm unsure about how many months/weeks until a start date for RT.
Thanks in advance
Camo

keycamo

Reaction score
I know what ya saying mate I've done mock tests at home including the prmc fitness tests and I reach the highest levels required no problem obviously not the assault courses I can run 8 miles in 52 minutes aswell which is a 5 minute improvement from Sunday gone. I've been doing fitness body weight only strength and conditioning programs for a few year now. I just needed a rough idea if any1 knew as planning on going abroad just after xmas that all mate
Cheers

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Assuming you've passed your recruit test & are awaiting your triage call, you should simultaneously be booked in for your selection interview - after which, if successful, you'll discuss a realistic timeframe.

If there's no delays at medical or hold-ups at interview, or PJFT or gaining SC, you should be able to complete selection and commence recruit training sometime in February, I should imagine, possibly sooner.

In any event, once you pass PRMC it's down to you when you join...as long as you join within 12-months of a PRMC pass.

keycamo

Reaction score
Assuming you've passed your recruit test & are awaiting your triage call, you should simultaneously be booked in for your selection interview - after which, if successful, you'll discuss a realistic timeframe.

If there's no delays at medical or hold-ups at interview, or PJFT or gaining SC, you should be able to complete selection and commence recruit training sometime in February, I should imagine, possibly sooner.

In any event, once you pass PRMC it's down to you when you join...as long as you join within 12-months of a PRMC pass.
Thanks for the reply Rob

I've passed the recruitment test it was difficult at 1st but then I smashed it *text deleted*.

I seriously can't wait to do my medical then after that if all goes well This time next year 100% I'll be royal marine.
I m just needing to get a nice family holiday in before entry. That's a good option they give you about the 12 month period after prmc I'll sign straight up me though *text deleted*