Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.
  1. Mosal

Mosal New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Joining up the royal marines by the end of this year or so, hopefully all goes to plan.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

Welcome to the forum, we hope you find it useful and good luck in achieving your goal.

What stage of the joining process have you reached so far? If you have not yet applied, you'll need to get a wiggle on if intending to commence Recruit Training this year.

3. browner467

browner467 Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    @Ninja_Stoker how long does it take for the application to come through once your request for an application has been submitted?

4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

You should be called-in to sit the recruit test within 2-4 weeks of submitting an application. The entire process can be completed as far as passing PRMC and gaining a date to commence recruit training within 3 months but only if the individual is 100% ready from the outset & plans ahead to avoid delays.

It is actually possible to complete selection far quicker than 3 months but the average person takes between 6-8 months.

5. browner467

browner467 Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    I haven’t submitted my application yet, I have simply submitted the ‘request an application’ form on the Royal Navy website. I haven’t received a link to the application yet.

6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

They should email a link within 4 days I think. Check junk mail, failing that give them a call: 03456 07 55 55 to see what's happened.

• Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1