Joke

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
By the time a Marine pulled into a little town, every hotel room was taken. "You've got to have a room somewhere," he pleaded. "Or just a bed, I don't care where."

"Well, I do have a double room with one occupant--a Navy guy," admitted the manager,"and he might be glad to split the cost. But to tell you the truth, he snores so loudly that people in adjoining rooms have complained in the past. I'm not sure it would be worth it to you."

"No problem," the tired Marine assured him. "I'll take it." The next morning the Marine came down to breakfast bright-eyed and bush-tailed.

"How'd you sleep?" asked the manager, "Never better," replied the Marine. The manager was impressed. "No problem with the other guy snoring, then?"

"Nope, I shut him up in no time," said the Marine.
"How did you manage that?" asked the manager.

"He was already in bed, snoring away, when I came in the room," the Marine explained. "I went over, gave him a kiss on the cheek, said, 'Goodnight, beautiful,' and he sat up all night watching me." :shock: :D

Cheers

Steve

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
ha ha .... nice one steve :*text deleted*: thats brightened up my otherwise dreary day in work *text deleted*...

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Classic, where do you get your stuff from!!

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Royal

A troop of bootnecks were told to get out of bed in the middle of the night and to stand to, outside.

30 of them stood to attention naked.
3 of them had erections as a result of fantasy dreams.
The C.O. walks up to the first guy and wacks his *text deleted** hard. The bootneck doesn't fluster.

"Why didn't you feel the pain Royal?" he asks him.

"Sir, because I'm a Royal Marine Commando." He answers swiftly.

The C.O. walks up to the second guy and wacks him hard on the end of his *text deleted**. The bootneck doesn't flinch.

"Why didn't you feel the pain Royal?" he asks him.

"Sir, because I'm a Royal Marine Commando." He answers swiftly.

"Good man." Say the C.O., who then looks at the 3rd guy standing with a large erection and a big beaming smile on his face.

The C.O. smacks his *text deleted** hard with the back of his hand, but the bootneck doesn't flinch.

"Why didn't you feel the pain Royal?" Is it because you're a Royal Marine Commando." He asks him.

"No sir." replied the bootneck. "That's not my *text deleted**, it belongs to the guy behind me."

Cheers

Steve