JUNE 16th POC Anyone Who's on it...

steve_elvin

Reaction score
Hi all just a thread here to see what people are on the June 16th POC course, hit me up be good to know a few people before hand! Steve

steve_elvin

Reaction score
Shin Splint

I've picked up a shin splint or what feels like the start of one, any tips to help heal it up quicker, I've been off it for 2 weeks running and just doing low impact CV at gym biking etc to keep on top of my CV as much as I can, I've been told aspirins help to thin blood and bring pain level down? I asked my doc to perscribe me some very powerful anti - flams to bring to the POC to dose up on for Tuesday to help keep me going.

Point

RM Officer Recruit
Reaction score
I know they 'work them out' which has got to be one of the most uncomfortable things in the world. How bad are they? Im no doctor but paracetamol and ibuprofen do not react together and so can be taken at the same time. If you think you can do it, dope up and get through the 3 days so you can still aim for sept 08, then get rid of them this summer! Wouldnt want to wait till 09!

steve_elvin

Reaction score
its only on one leg and its not to bad the pain started but i immediatly came off of it running wise. Yeah I've got all my meds in and been to see a physio so am just *text deleted* crack on and hope I hold out when I'm pounding the 10 miler, bring the pain!