Just a hello

Imperator13

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick hello to show I’m on the site now, hoping to be quite active. I will be a rejoin if successful in my application, this time round life is completely different so getting in to RT again will be harder but I can’t sleep at night knowing i wrapped my banger in and handed in my chit-banghead-:mad:

*text deleted* use this site as motivation and a source of information as i feel like I’m starting from day 1 in terms of everything especially fitness!

Thank you and good to all in whatever your future endeavours become or are!

Any questions I’m always happy to help

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
A warm welcome back into the forum and the very best of luck this time around.

Some would say it's an advantage having been there before but I honestly think it shows a great deal of fortitude to have another crack at it whilst knowing Recruit Training hasn't changed - only you have.

How far did you get last time?

Either way, a sincere best of luck.

Imperator13

Reaction score
A warm welcome back into the forum and the very best of luck this time around.

Some would say it's an advantage having been there before but I honestly think it shows a great deal of fortitude to have another crack at it whilst knowing Recruit Training hasn't changed - only you have.

How far did you get last time?

Either way, a sincere best of luck.

Hello Ninja,

I’d say it’s an advantage and a disadvantage for many different reasons. Thing is, I loved every aspect of training and it couldn’t be more true than when you walk through those gates and sit down on that train you think “oh sh1t”.

I got to week 15 in mainstream, ended up in Finch where my mind wasn’t in it for the first week, had a decent ex but not good enough. Handed in my chit, had a very solid week but felt it was to late to retract my chit, been struggling with it ever since.

Thank you Ninja