Just a little rant!!

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
right, just been driving home from the gym and was stopped at some traffic lights.... there was this women.... very fat women *text deleted* (by very fat, she had a fat roll underneath the belt on her trousers!) wearing full army gear, have no idea what reg etc, but i was disgusted! purely for the fact that people are going to look at her walking down the road and think thats what people in the forces are like... what a good advertisement!!! :eek:

worse stil, i saw she had something in her hands.... it was a bag of chips from the chippy she had just came out of!

Dont know if theres annual fitness assesments.... but bo*text deleted**cks would she pass any of them *text deleted* which shouldnt really be allowed

going to have to stop myself there or il be here for a while *text deleted* just wanted 2 get that out!! came home and no1 was in so had 2 tel some1!

:bud:

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, however many taxi's were in her parking rank would have given a good indication of how many cars she eats a day... you were lucky mate.

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Hmmm

right, just been driving home from the gym and was stopped at some traffic lights.... there was this women.... very fat women *text deleted* (by very fat, she had a fat roll underneath the belt on her trousers!) wearing full army gear, have no idea what reg etc, but i was disgusted! purely for the fact that people are going to look at her walking down the road and think thats what people in the forces are like... what a good advertisement!!! :eek:

worse stil, i saw she had something in her hands.... it was a bag of chips from the chippy she had just came out of!

Dont know if theres annual fitness assesments.... but bo*text deleted**cks would she pass any of them *text deleted* which shouldnt really be allowed

going to have to stop myself there or il be here for a while *text deleted* just wanted 2 get that out!! came home and no1 was in so had 2 tel some1!

:bud:
She might be in training to become a Tank!

Training aside!! I did know a guy, an officer in the marines, who was quite chubby. But being totally honest, he never ever fell behind on any fizz and could run all day. He was always eating, but never slacked in anything. So....anotherside of the coin I suppose.

Cheers

Steve

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Didnt see her rank no!! and yer she could be a cadet instuructor..... she should keep in shape i think!!

as long as she can keep up with the phys i suppose, but then again with a massive gut she only has half way down to go for press ups!

training to be a tank.... *text deleted* :bigsmile:

:dinner::dinner::dinner:

PaddyTheManc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It was 4 SAS members posing as a fat chick. They pay alot of attention to detail which is why she had chips. Imagine her in in afkhanistan, the taliban would be like ''what the *text deleted**text deleted*?'' then bam SAS in the face.

C

critchmufc

It was 4 SAS members posing as a fat chick. They pay alot of attention to detail which is why she had chips. Imagine her in in afkhanistan, the taliban would be like ''what the *text deleted**text deleted*?'' then bam SAS in the face.

exactley