Just a little thanks

Tonus959

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
jsut thought id say sup to all of ya, was originally in 959 troop! got glandula fever at week 21, been off ever since, hunter 1 sept ultra bane!

Jsut wondered if there is any other blokes her who know what im going through *text deleted* !

And jsut to say well done for all of u who are going to do or have done *text deleted* PRMC. Look forward to seeing u in the corps

Tonus

Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
jsut thought id say sup to all of ya, was originally in 959 troop! got glandula fever at week 21, been off ever since, hunter 1 sept ultra bane!

Jsut wondered if there is any other blokes her who know what im going through *text deleted* !

And jsut to say well done for all of u who are going to do or have done *text deleted* PRMC. Look forward to seeing u in the corps

Tonus
Alright mate, I know how you must be feeling.

My sister was ranked 9th best cross country runner in Great Britain for her age before she got her glandular fever, and now she can't even win at her schools sports day, so all I can say really is just keep fighting through it, even if you feel like you can't, and you'll get over it eventually.

Good Luck.

M

MTW

yeaaa boi, tonus nailed glandula fever big time, hardly did *text deleted**text deleted* to him.

Gtlaau

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
man that is F*text deleted**ed. hang in there. only a few more weeks to go.

You can do it

Tom

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Glandula fever aint got *text deleted**text deleted* on a royal marine, yeee boiiiii!

Hang in there buddy!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Ahh Bloody hell, Gutted eh!.. Yeah i know a few mates of mine who are top cyclists who got it threw mid race season and it totally knackered there season because of it!.. Sounds nasty to me, Never had it and hopefully ill never get it.

By the way how do you get it?, Is it just bad luck?