Just a quick reminder...

Grimmey

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Just a quick post for anyone who's either watching sports relief or not.

Next time anyone is struggling a bit with their phys or a run and feeling to give up...just remember that you only need to suffer for an hour max a day? But these people are suffering their whole lives and don't even have 1/8 of the stuff we all take for granted.

Not a rant just thought maybe it would be kind of a motivational tool, i know it helps me when i feel like struggling.

Remember while your not doing something, someone out their wants to but cant.

That is all

westy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
What I don't get is, children in need, comic relief and sport relief has been running for years, yet children are still not being vaccinated and are still dying from preventable diseases!!

Where the hell is all this money going??

Grimmey

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
its not that the money isn't getting to them, its because even though we give millions and millions towards this...incredibly its still only helping like 1% of the population.

Places like this its the corrupt governments that are to blame, you cant just give money to these countries to redevelop them because as long as the government is there the problems still occur.

I hate to admit it but its a battle that wont be won in this century, no matter how many millions we give it still wont go away.