Just a quicky

gibbo

Reaction score
Hello lads, right got my psychometric tomorrow morning, was fine but today i seem to be absoloutley bricking it. i am confident of passing, but i was wondering if i dont whats the procedure? simply book another test for another date and try again or thats it?

thanks

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
If you do not pass the recruiting test, unless you are in full time education, you must wait 12 months before a second & final test.

In exceptional circumstances, for very "near misses" and if you are undergoing full time education & your tutor writes to the AFCO, a waiver may be granted by the Area Recruiting Manager after 6 months, however if you fail it, that's it.

Richard

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hello lads, right got my psychometric tomorrow morning, was fine but today i seem to be absoloutley bricking it. i am confident of passing, but i was wondering if i dont whats the procedure? simply book another test for another date and try again or thats it?

thanks
Haha, you sound just like me 1 year ago! i was bricking it too! you have to go in confident and just think that its not an exam and your just showing off your skills you have, you will crack it mate, Tip- dont drink alot ither , was bursting for the loo half way through it made me loose so much concentration!

If you do not pass the recruiting test, unless you are in full time education, you must wait 12 months before a second & final test.

In exceptional circumstances, for very "near misses" and if you are undergoing full time education & your tutor writes to the AFCO, a waiver may be granted by the Area Recruiting Manager after 6 months, however if you fail it, that's it.
When i failed my exam 2 years ago, they gave me a choice. I can ither come back in 1 years time and do the exam again. Or i could go to the Learn Direct office what was round the corner from the AFCO and re-take a Maths and English Lit exam. Thats what i failed on. If i was successfull i could re-book my exam when i was ready.

Davies.1990.

Reaction score
hello mate i did my psychometric yesterday it was quite easy although i did struggle on the maths part, jus do your best you should be ok . i dont think no one failed out of about twenty. the highlight was there was a royal marine in there so we did get to have a good talk good luck anyway

gibbo

Reaction score
thanks for that people, i passed it today :D i thought it was easy apart from the mechanical parts, not too sharp on that! felt sorry for some guy though, he was only 1 who failed in ten. cant wait to get cracking with my prmc!