just back fae the dentist

NELSON23

Reaction score
got 2 teeth out n ma face feels like its been used as a punchbag *text deleted*.
it says dont do any exercise for 24 hrs, what harm can it do??

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
got 2 teeth out n ma face feels like its been used as a punchbag *text deleted*.
it says dont do any exercise for 24 hrs, what harm can it do??

Its my only fear the dentist, you'd piss your self laughing if I told you what they had to do just for a check up.

Just try running when the local has wore off!! you'll see why

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Injury

You may still be a bit groggy from the numbing juice that the dentist may have applied. Hence, not wise to do any physical exercises for 24 hours.

I recall I marine once who went to the Naval Dentist, the Dentist accidentally hit a nerve in his mouth, so he sprung up and pinned him against the wall. He didn't do it on purpose, it was just a reaction.

However, the Dentist, rightly pointed out to him that he could have tore his gums to shreds, because the drill was still inside his mouth when he jumped up!

Cheers

Steve

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Thats the thing, a dentist once extracted a tooth and hadn't numbed it properly....I hit the roof.

I had him by the throat, his assistant was trying to release my grip, my woman at the time had my other arm, and the poor bloke was going purple.

I did say sorry, and were best mates now. They just charge me £40 extra for the nitrous oxide before I go in. On that stuff you could shave me balls and I wouldn't care.

Mind they do intravenous stuff now and its even better, I you could shave me balls and make me eat the shavings and I wouldn't care.

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
FF

FEARLESS!!

Stacka mate, are you after a spot on I'm a Celeb Get Me Outa Here?

Steve

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
FEARLESS!!

Stacka mate, are you after a spot on I'm a Celeb Get Me Outa Here?

Steve

Oh god no, they'd all be pregnant....even the men.

Ill stick to me own little world thank you.

But yeah.....my only fear. Stupid aye

[Prowsey]-[9]

Reaction score
I Wouldnt worry about it Too Much mate..i would just take the recommended 24hrs off. Missing a day certainly wont make any difference to your fitness.

Just relax for 24hrs, i you start fitness you might just aggravate your Mouth and you don't want That *text deleted*.

*text deleted**text deleted*ing Dentist!

Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Oh god no, they'd all be pregnant....even the men.

Ill stick to me own little world thank you.

But yeah.....my only fear. Stupid aye

Join the club!

I'm scared *text deleted**text deleted*less of the dentist and haven't been since I was 12!

I don't really have a reason to hate going but the last time I went I needed five teeth out and needed to be put to sleep cause I wouldn't even go in the room if I was awake. (I was struggling so much when they were trying to put me to sleep that they missed the vain in my arm with the needle 7 or 8 times before they actually managed to put me put me out :cheesy:).

Stupid I know :doh:

By the way, you don't need to visit a dentist at all before being accepted into the Marines do you? :unsure:

PaddyTheManc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
My dentist hit my nerve when i was 15, i pushed his hand out of my mouth and called him a f-ucking c-unt, i got banned from going back. Not been since. :/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Dentist Jollies Bar 6
L dentist General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 6
D The Dentist General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 14