Just completed foundation

Luke023

Reaction score
i passed out of foundation yesterday so ive got a day. any questions just ask and ill get back to you on them later on tonight.

some tips anway for preperation,

carry on with your fitness but theres more to RT than fitness ive found.

if you dont do your own ironing i strongly advise you to start doing so now otherwise you will be up til stupid times doing your ironing and you will miss out on vital hours of sleep.

if your not punctual learn to be punctual it will save you a hell of a lot of grief.

bascially all i can say is get used to doing all of your own admin instead of mum, dad or someone else doing it. you see all the fun of the field exercises and shooting, on advertising videos and websites but the part they dont show you is the recruit afterwards awake until the early hours of the morning deservicing and reservicing all his kit for inspection the next day at 7 or 8 oclock in the morning after being up since 5 cleaning the accomidation.

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
good luck with the rest of it mate

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats on passing foundation hopefully it will be a bit more enjoyable now?

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i passed out of foundation yesterday so ive got a day. any questions just ask and ill get back to you on them later on tonight.

some tips anway for preperation,

carry on with your fitness but theres more to RT than fitness ive found.

if you dont do your own ironing i strongly advise you to start doing so now otherwise you will be up til stupid times doing your ironing and you will miss out on vital hours of sleep.

if your not punctual learn to be punctual it will save you a hell of a lot of grief.

bascially all i can say is get used to doing all of your own admin instead of mum, dad or someone else doing it. you see all the fun of the field exercises and shooting, on advertising videos and websites but the part they dont show you is the recruit afterwards awake until the early hours of the morning deservicing and reservicing all his kit for inspection the next day at 7 or 8 oclock in the morning after being up since 5 cleaning the accomidation.

whats the fitness level like compared to prmc?

christomo

Reaction score
congratulations mate, hope u carry on strong

has anybody left the troop yet?