Just passed my PRMC

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
well as it is... I passed my PRMC earlier today. absolutley buzzing!! I'll do a diary as promised but not before I drink the pain in my body away tonight haha any questions either inbox me or post them on this thread & lll get back to you when I can.

:bud: cheers lads

Yossarian

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Well done mate. How were your stats? And how did you find Thursday haha?

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Congrats mate! Saw you guys up on Woodbury Common just at the start of the first tunnels, and didn't envy you one bit!

Have a top night of well-earned pints.

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Well done mate. How were your stats? And how did you find Thursday haha?
done my exact stats, but I know I scored 33 points out of 36 available & I dropped 3 points on the endurance course for not sticking out & being the 'grey man'

Thursday was horrible haha enjoyable when I think about it now but it was a killer at the time!!

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Congrats mate! Saw you guys up on Woodbury Common just at the start of the first tunnels, and didn't envy you one bit!

Have a top night of well-earned pints.
It was horrible haha I enjoyed it though, I was feeling it pretty much from the begining because of bottom field but I stuck at it & completed everything so I'm pleased with myself

Yossarian

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Good to hear, how can you say it was enjoyable? You wildman.

Spoken to your AFCO yet?

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Good to hear, how can you say it was enjoyable? You wildman.

Spoken to your AFCO yet?
haha some of it was enjoyable, the duck walks and hill drags was where I almost wrapped. just said in my head 'don't think just do' over n over!!

I have mate & it looks like I could be in your troop. He will confirm next week!!

JC19

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Good effort mate! :applaus:

Hard work starts now....

Anthony_H

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Well done, and with you on duck walks, horrible things. We was doing them on gravel at rmad and it has trashed my calfs and ankles.

Garethr123

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well done Alex, good work.

Little question, how did your stats compare on your prmc from what they where like beofre heading down?

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Well done Alex, good work.

Little question, how did your stats compare on your prmc from what they where like beofre heading down?
I smashed my 3 mile return time, I know that. someone who came 28th had a 9.15 return & I came 9th so I know I definetly had sub 8.50.

I'll post my stas when they are confirmed on Monday, I know I hit top points on all the gym tests & 3 miler.

The rest of my scores were pretty much there or there abouts, I think on a good day I should easily smash 80 sit ups but on the day I got 75. but my stats were pretty much the same as before I went down there

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
nice one bud, when you starting?
Cheers mate, ill be in basic may. I need to wait until Monday or Tuesday for it to be confirmed by my C.A.

I spoke to him while I was in Exeter on Friday, so I'll let everyone know when I do.

And I will be doing a diary lads (of what I can remember) Thursday was an absolute hang out so I'll do my best to put a decent diary up

I'm off to get wasted & hope Wales beat the French to get the grand slam to top my week off!

DhobiWanKenobi

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Congratulations Alex, not long until RT by the sounds of it so don't go injuring yourself.

All the best.