Just Passed Selection Weekend!!

SPROG

Reaction score
If anyone wants to know anything at all just ask.i just got home yesterday so i know my *text deleted**text deleted*.

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
is selection weekend the PRMC???
what times and scores did you get throughout the tests???

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats on passing :applaus:

Do you choose when you want to do the selection weekend or do you stay in holding troop until the training team think your ready? and is your interview the same as regulars?

lewdog29

Reaction score
Well done on passing SPROG.DO you think you'd be able top put up a diary or just some important points about the weekend etc if you got time..?I'd be very interested to know how exactly selection weekend is conducted in comparison to PRMC. Again well done mate..

SPROG

Reaction score
Yea mate they kept me in holding troop untill they thought i was ready to pass. there is only 2 selection weekends at tyne though so i really didnt want to fail this time round.

SPROG

Reaction score
I think the best advice i can give you, and i am sure you have heard it a million times before, but just dont quit, keep going no matter how breathless and tired you are...it dosent matter how fit you are you will all be pushed to your absolute maximum, and everyone will be hurting just as bad, this is what the PTI's are trying to do and trust me they do it.

But everything you do there is doable. you just have to have the right mind set, with a bit of training before hand and pure grit determination.

At the end of the day you will hurt up to a certain point and then it just dosent get any worse, then before you know it the day is over and you have recovered. so my words of wisdom would be 'grab your balls, dont quit and pussy out of a little bit of pain, there will always be someone in the world going through worse than you. Keep your head high and never feel sorry for youself!!!'

Good Luck guys

TheYeti

Reaction score
That's the spirit - just farkin crack on innit

None of this mincing around worrying about what colour thong to wear on the PRMC or at what point in the day you should scoff some eggs.

Any chance of a bit of a heads up of how RMR selection runs. I guess it's different at every unit but some kind of idea would be great.