Just to let you know..

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
Ive got my PRMC rearranged for 6th May and my legs seem to be holding up to training so far (first week in about 6 weeks)

havent lost to much fitness to be honest (apart from the run but ive got to work on that gradually)..

55 press ups-2 mins
70 sit ups-2 mins
7 pull ups

Run out 1.5 miles in 12.30mins then run back in 11.05mins

So you reckon I can be fit for the 6th of May????I damn hope so!

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
just time your drop out of the bleep test tactically so you get a decent rest befor the press ups.

That's some pretty terrible advice. You shouldn't be dropping out of the bleep test until you're told to, and the PTI's will be able to tell if you're not giving it your all, which will be marked against you.

And I wouldn't depend on adrenaline to improve your scores, you're unlikely to get a super human boost and apparantly it's quite rare to get above your personal best on the PRMC. Your upper body scores are fine, just do plenty of running before going down and you should be fine.

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
That's some pretty terrible advice. You shouldn't be dropping out of the bleep test until you're told to, and the PTI's will be able to tell if you're not giving it your all, which will be marked against you.

And I wouldn't depend on adrenaline to improve your scores, you're unlikely to get a super human boost and apparantly it's quite rare to get above your personal best on the PRMC. Your upper body scores are fine, just do plenty of running before going down and you should be fine.

What happend to Tristans post?

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Tristan deleted them himself,

From what I can see of his posts it looks like he made a mistake on replying to your post when he meant to reply to someone else.

Normally we would undelete it but it's just a simple error and not worth confusing others who would read it.

All the best

GW