just wondering

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
im not raccist but i was wondering about why we are being so nice to muslims in our country when some muslim countries hate white people so much. its is mainly afganistan im thinkin about but if a "white infadel" went there some people would try and kill him but in britain imagine if people were killing muslims. i was just wondering why we are so accomidating when in our shoes they would kill us or something

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
you obviusly dont know many muslims....yeah granted 75% of em are arrangant *text deleted**text deleted*s but the other 15% are pretty decent

M

MTW

because not all of them are terrorists believe it or not.......and we arnt a narrow minded, basic thinking nation....but obviously some people are evedently.

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
We are nice to them for the same reason you would hope you would be treated nicely if you went to mainland europe, think how many british football hooligans go over there and riot and kick french peoples heads in, do you feel you should be persecuted for other peoples behavior.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
im not an idiot MTW i know there not all terrorists and im not saying that we shouldnt let them in and alot of them are nice people i just thought it was a bit strange MTW u honestly dont have to be such a pr*ck

M

MTW

how is it strange you ignorant pr*ck.....if one black bloke robbed a shop and you saw it....does that mean they are all scum...no it dosent...idiot

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
MTW, you should share some of your full stops with Spartan. Also do you have any commas you could lend him!?

M

MTW

Someone with those kind of narrow minded views, I wouldnt expect good grammar. but i dont love them full stops dont I *text deleted*!

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
im not raccist but i was wondering about why we are being so nice to muslims in our country when some muslim countries hate white people so much. its is mainly afganistan im thinkin about but if a "white infadel" went there some people would try and kill him but in britain imagine if people were killing muslims. i was just wondering why we are so accomidating when in our shoes they would kill us or something

A Muslim is a follower of the religion of Islam.
Islam is a religion that is meant for all people of all ages and races. It is not only for Arabs. Indeed, the majority of Muslims in the world are not Arabs. In fact, the Qur'an says that what makes one person superior to another is not the colour of the skin but the level of piety.

I disagree that so called "Muslim Countries" hate white people, if at anything they hate/dislike non followers of their idea of life according to the holy Qur'an colour of skin has little to do with it.

We tolerate Muslims in the UK as we tolerate the Christians, Catholics, Jewish etc. Not every Muslim thinks that fighting against the Radical elements of the Islamic is wrong

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Let me guess spartan is a minor? 16 im guessing.....

......that post has imaturity written all over it.

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I didn't know 16 year olds were allowed down the mines?

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Islam? I don't think it has a place in our country, we shouldn't try and change the ways of other countries but it doesn't mean we should welcome it here.

Check out this page, check out the crime that this boy had commited under Islamic law and check out the punishment he received!

http://torture.justsick*text delete...e-do-not-hold-girlfriends-hand-in-terror-ahn/

Obviously change the *text deleted**text deleted* for the appropriate word

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
We should respect each other as human beings.
Religion should play no part in anything, and no one group should be getting laws that cover them so much. Oh and groups shouldn't have things like self proclaim councils.

But then again, none of that will happen, easy vote for the PC crowd.

And if this makes no sense, then meh.. drank to much last night to even care today

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
we're a liberal democracy as such regardless of who/what you are you should be treated with respect and courtesy. to change that is to change who we are

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i think i wrote down not what i was trying to say and *text deleted* i cant remember what that was but it sorta made sense last night and it makes no sense now uz have *text deleted* understand i agree with what everyone has said exept MTW is just mouthing off acting the hard man again like always. i dont think that we should be bad to them just because a minority of them would do that to us but i wasnt talking about the normal , decent muslims i was talking about the extremist mabee i should have been more clear :dontaskme:

M

MTW

exept MTW is just mouthing off acting the hard man again like always. iQUOTE]

christ....stop whinging you sound like a little girl......im a c*text deleted*t....you'll come across them in life deal with it mate.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
wotever man trust me ive met alot of c*text deleted*ts , just cant be arsed wi more anyway how bout we leave this thread

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyglitterskids
you obviusly dont know many muslims....yeah granted 75% of em are arrangant *text deleted**text deleted*s but the other 15% are pretty decent

What happened to the other 10%?
ah ye thats my maths for you..........but regarding to what i said i usto go to an all white school but now im at a school where white people are a minority.....from what ive seen nearly all of them think tterrorism is very bad...but not many of them class themselves as british........ive heard them say "british by paper,*text deleted**text deleted*e by nature"....im like u *text deleted**text deleted** that doesnt even rhyme

New Threads