keep *text deleted* on a low?

JK

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It would be a good idea to the join the gym! i was training for 5 months before i signed up and i obviously got fitter! i've now been at the gym for 4 months and i feel 10x fitter than i was. I've also bulked up alot where its needed. Just keep running at a fast pace and try and hit the old free weights from time to time.. not to mention try and eat healthy.. Your nutrition is very important!

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
JK said:
It would be a good idea to the join the gym! i was training for 5 months before i signed up and i obviously got fitter! i've now been at the gym for 4 months and i feel 10x fitter than i was. I've also bulked up alot where its needed. Just keep running at a fast pace and try and hit the old free weights from time to time.. not to mention try and eat healthy.. Your nutrition is very important!

I hope you are fitter than the last two times mate! :*text deleted*:

Joining a gym is certainly a good idea, but you need to be running outside, not on treadmills.

My advice would be to do small weights with lots of reps & NOT bulk-up as it will hinder you in recruit training.

You will not see a muscle-bound marine in recruit training. Afterwards maybe, but not before.

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yea I need to lose some muscle myself *text deleted*, Im looking like one of those muscle bound blokes going into training.