Kidnapped Soldier 'Alive And With Al Qaeda'

News

RSS Feed
Reaction score
The only US serviceman believed to be captured in Afghanistan is alive and being held by al Qaeda in Pakistan, a senior Taliban source has told Sky News.

More...

Ice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder how he would feel, if he were to find out the American's knew where he was being held captive, and were sending their special forces to rescue him?

themightyg-notyetbutsoon!

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder how he would feel, if he were to find out the American's knew where he was being held captive, and were sending their special forces to rescue him?
I cant relate to what the soldier must be thinking but i would like to think that i would want the special forces to try and rescue me, even if it did mean my blood would paint my cell an autumnal rouge from a grenade.

If i had to die i would rather it be like that than getting my head chopped of and filmed on a webcamera for every fat donut eating jobless scrunge to sit about and watch on "ogrish" in their pants at half 3 in the morning flicking between my beheading and danishgrannies.com

Matt-23

Reaction score
Poor guy!..but he had it coming..wandering off base!?..im sure he would had been given a security brief..just hope it works out for the best in the end but somehow i dont think it will