Killer dive!

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hey lads ive been diving like a year now and today i had my balls taked off (Not actully off *text deleted*). Here we go, i was out diving in the rain, not that it matters as its wet anyway, but *text deleted**text deleted* it was f-thing cold. It all iced up and was -1 and was *text deleted* collaspe getting out, as i went to be sick could not stand up with my kit, but i thought of marine training, and i cracked on. My mum was so worried as i actully done a sick burp and dropped on my knees, it was bad. Thats the coldest ive ever been and think even training will have trouble beating that.

And if you all ask why am i doing it in cold, its because im doing a divemasters course. I *text deleted* check i still have balls down there, they may of frozed. I know they stung when i got in *text deleted*.

Luke

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well, if you tap them and they go 'plink' 'plink' I'm afraid you may have lost them. Sounds like an absolute riot though this master diving course!

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Well, if you tap them and they go 'plink' 'plink' I'm afraid you may have lost them. Sounds like an absolute riot though this master diving course!

Have to do it all again tomz, i will probaly faint, or pass out from the cold. Sheets of ice was on the surface of the water. Im taking pics tomz so i will put them up if i can.

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
sounds like a film i watched the other day about the first back navy diver, had robert de niro in it.

PaddyTheManc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
sounds like a film i watched the other day about the first back navy diver, had robert de niro in it.

And Cuba Gooding jr. The bit where he walks across the court room in full dive suit is retarded but its a decent film over all.

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i kept trying to hold my breath everytime they were doing it... during that 5 minute bit where they get into the helmets in the bar.. haha.. its not really 5 minutes but imagine how funny the film would be if it did actually have a five minute scene of two men holding their breath in a diving helmet, just the camera flipping to each other their faces as they struggle to hold their breath, *text deleted*

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Would do my dry diving suit course if i were you then bud. Can wear jumper underneath then ;-) Or a suit if your into james bond... *text deleted*