Lads read

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hey lads, i am *text deleted**text deleted*ing pleased. I went out running and just got back 10 mins ago, anyway like i said i aint run or done anything in the last 4 months. So i went out for a run and my 1.5 mile time is now 12.20 which really i think was 11.50 because people stopped me to talk *text deleted*, but anyway im so happy because i stopped 4 times and stime got 12.20. Normally i give up but i walked when i could not run and the run a few secs later, wow army must be really un-fit if i can beat the time *text deleted*, alsi im dripping of sweat and i never sweat so dont that say something?

Luke.

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Also lads i know its not a pass time, but is it good for just started running?

Many thanks,
Luke

mike webb

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
yeah mate, its good mate! i remember when i first started training in march this year, i could just about manage 10 mins on he running machine, not even that fast either. i was in a shockin state, but now i can pump out 7 and 10 milers in good time. every1 *text deleted* start somewhere!

you *text deleted* start somewhere, like u said u been out of training for 4 months so things are *text deleted* be rusty! good effort luke, crack on amigo!

mike

Ninja

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Well done mate, thats not that bad of a time for your first run in 4 months :) i've just come back from a 3 miler and did it in 16 minutes dead on. I'm quite pleased about....

i'm worried about my PJFT though because i hae running othe treadmill, i like the wind in my face, the sound of cars passing *text deleted* does anybody have any tips about my dilema ?

Joe

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Well done mate, thats not that bad of a time for your first run in 4 months :) i've just come back from a 3 miler and did it in 16 minutes dead on. I'm quite pleased about....

i'm worried about my PJFT though because i hae running othe treadmill, i like the wind in my face, the sound of cars passing *text deleted* does anybody have any tips about my dilema ?

Joe

Buy a fan and get a kid to play with cars while your running.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ye considering you ain't run for 4 months thats pretty good.

Well done mate, Just got to keep it up now. :cheesy:

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ye considering you ain't run for 4 months thats pretty good.

Well done mate, Just got to keep it up now. :cheesy:

Ill keep it up, im out to get it now *text deleted*, *text deleted**text deleted* six form im leaving that *text deleted*, i think one small step is a other step closeing to a green beret, even when your just training, there all stepping stones.

See you on ps3 *text deleted*

Were do you come from mate?

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Near Carlisle, just south off the Scotland/England border.

*text deleted* if it says I'm signed in at night its not me its my step-dad, Its his PS3 I play on. So I'm usually on between 2pm-5.30pm.

To bad we didn't get chance to kick some fat American kids arse before like.

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Near Carlisle, just south off the Scotland/England border.

*text deleted* if it says I'm signed in at night its not me its my step-dad, Its his PS3 I play on. So I'm usually on between 2pm-5.30pm.

To bad we didn't get chance to kick some fat American kids arse before like.

Arr so ive been chating to your step-dad *text deleted*.

Luke.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ha ye hes always on MGS or splinter cell or some crap like that, He hasn't seen the glory that is COD4.

So you not applyed yet mate?

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ha ye hes always on MGS or splinter cell or some crap like that, He hasn't seen the glory that is COD4.

So you not applyed yet mate?

I applied to seaman spec back in febuary, but failed the test, but i *text deleted* change to the royal marines which i wanted to do 1st, i wrote a post up the other day about if.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well if your as good at being a marine as you are on COD4 then I'm sure anybody here would be proud to be your oppo ha

Daz-PRMC

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score

Joe

If you're running 5:20 miles, you will piss the PJFT mate

Ninja

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I know i should *text deleted* just i hate running on treamills, i use to run for the county and had a few races for engalnd schools ! the trouble *text deleted* with me is that i'm not very strong so i've neglected my CV and focused on my strength

daz665

Reaction score
I know i should *text deleted* just i hate running on treamills, i use to run for the county and had a few races for engalnd schools ! the trouble *text deleted* with me is that i'm not very strong so i've neglected my CV and focused on my strength

You could ask your AFCO if there is a RMAD coming up in your area. The 3 miler you do there is on road, and if you sort it out before hand it can count as your PJFT pass.

Ninja

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
oh right sound, do you know if you are allowed to listen to music when you run at the PJFt ??

Benb07

Reaction score
Yes you are mate i took my Ipod but took it out after 6 minutes.

Ninja

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
oh nice one, how come you took it out *text deleted* my ear phones always fall out

Benb07

Reaction score
Yeah kept falling out so i thought, you know what *text deleted**text deleted* this.... and went on haha :bud:

Ninja

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
*text deleted*, im might use those ear phones that clip around your ears so they can't fall out *text deleted*

where you from mate ?