Lads

FromtheGlos

Reaction score
Just letting everyone know I haven't given up, just got some s*text deleted** in my personal life to deal with before i continue the application. All support welcome! Its actually breaking me I just want to crack on, smash pfft, rmad and prmc and get down to RT!!

Need to feel the support from people on my wave-length (aka military minded people)

Anyone else had their application blocked for a considerably period of time?

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah same here. i have gotten as far as my phsycometric test or whatever its called. and i have had to hold it off till after august, due to fitness, college and a holiday coming up. its all good though, im not going to give up and nor should you. In a way you can use this as a test, and yet another reason to say to the ACFO officer why you deserve to be a marine.

Gidion

Reaction score
Yeah, I had a date set for my interview but it was cancelled because i had to sign a consent form, to apply for my medical documents from the army. They said it would take 2 months but im geting pretty frustrated cause i want to crack on with the rest of the applcation proscess! *text deleted* got a bad feeling my form is lying in a desk somewhere and has been forgotten about!

If you find you're motivation wavering, just think about how you'll feel when you get that green beret. Or watch black hawk down :D

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty down at the moment. I keep getting injured and i've got a problem were my feet get big sores on them everytime i go for a long road run. So that needs sorting out. And i'm so close to PRMC i'm thinking about pushing it back a month just to get back on track and sort this foot business out.