Lads...

greenlid

Reaction score
Alright lads,

Hoping to join the RM's when I turn 20 in 2 years. I always wanted to be a Booty but certain members of the family were against it. I ended up in Royal Engineers recruit training for a bit but asked to leave and was eventually UFAS. Anyway enough about my life story. I'm a member of rum ration so some of you may already know me as wannab_booty.

Cheers lads Alex

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Hiya Greenlid, welcome to PRMC!

Good luck with your application to join the Royal Marines- have you started it yet?

greenlid

Reaction score
Hi Ninja,

No not yet the when I was discharged from the Army they gave a recommendation to re-apply after a two year period, to give me time to make up my mind on what I rely want to do. But the RM's is deffinately what I want to do.

Alex.

liam

Reaction score
hey everyone im i got advised by the army carrers officer to have a look on here if teres somethin i need to know.

im hopin to sign my applicaion for the royal marines by may next year.

Lshort1988

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hey everyone im i got advised by the army carrers officer to have a look on here if teres somethin i need to know.

im hopin to sign my applicaion for the royal marines by may next year

Hi, Why did you go into an army careers office and get directed to a potential royal marines course website... and why were you in an army careers office if your thinking of applying for the marines have they recently parted from the navy? :shock: *text deleted*

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
liam said:

im hopin to sign my applicaion for the royal marines by may next year.

Hiya Liam,

I fear you may have got your facts a bit muddled with regard an application to join the Royal Marines.

The Army Careers Officer gave you sound advice with regard checking what you need to know.

To join the Royal Marines, you need to visit the Royal Navy/Royal Marines part of the Careers Office, not the Army.

Assuming you are 100% physically & mentally ready to enter the selection process from the minute you submit your application forms, you should expect the process to take an absolute minumum of 3 months before you actually "sign-on".

Good luck.

liam

Reaction score
no i havnt got my things muddled guys the army carrers office in manchester has all of them.

it has a raf, navy, and army.
how do you think i got all the advice for it *text deleted* and he told me thats were i have to go to sign the application *text deleted*

sortr i thought they were all like that. just the 1 in mancheste then *text deleted* *text deleted*

liam

Reaction score
an *text deleted* sorry. that as my mistake

it was actully a navy officer i seen