Lanarkshire area (or Glasgow poss.)

Gazza_7

Reaction score
Anyone from these areas up for teaming up :nuts: ?

Let me know :tongue:

Ghod70

Reaction score
I'm from Motherwell, and I've just started going to this after getting it recommended from someone from this site www.britmilfit.com down Strathlyde Park and EK

Gazza_7

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, that looks good I s'pose but *text deleted* I'd rather train myself or with a partner than join a group :cheesy: What kind of training do you do yourself ?

Ghod70

Reaction score
Go out running in the mornings, just on the roads except Wed and Sundays (rest days). Do some circuits in my house about an hour after the run. Gave up my weightroom membership since I don't need to do powerlifting any more and plus my gym was in Bridgeton and don't feel like driving in there every night any more. Every time I walk past my pull up bar I do at least 7 pullups, and also go to that fitness thing. It's good I'd recommend it, first time is free too so if you're not into it you don't have to go back. Although saying that I've no had time to do much circuits this week due to working full time. Going back to part time next week so all should be back to normal... Where you from? What age are you?

dannymc20

Reaction score
alright bud im from motherwell aswell leave me a message if you want to train

disco_rfc

Reaction score
Oright lads

Am from Greenock

start RT 30 august any questions just ask!