Laptop!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Wooooot Finally got my own computer again, Not been on here for a while due to not having my own computer as mine broke down and having to use my brothers pc every now and then, But now ive got my own pc ill be on here all the time!.. Yes sorry guys its bad news haha! :laugh::laugh::laugh:.. IAM BACK!

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha look on some past posts mate.. there is a load of *text deleted**text deleted* about you running off to join the foriegn legion or something.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha look on some past posts mate.. there is a load of *text deleted**text deleted* about you running off to join the foriegn legion or something.
haha yeah i went and didnt really like it you see, so decided i should come back home!.. *text deleted*!.. :laugh :laugh: :laugh

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* thought you'd died :cry:
Ahhh so sorry dude nope they were all just lies im back!.. :laugh: .. No piece and quiet eh!.. Think ill get the forum woken up eh! :laugh: :rock:

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
my head hurts already

Edited to say:
although that might just be the flu

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I think we are going to have to put you back on rations my dear freind.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I think we are going to have to put you back on rations my dear freind.
haha your already on rations with me!, Blocked on bebo and on msn!.. you do my nut in :laugh: :laugh:

YOU EVEN RANG ME WHEN I WAS PISSED! :laugh::laugh:

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
haha your already on rations with me!, Blocked on bebo and on msn!.. you do my nut in
i thought so, remember this one?
"*text deleted* coem round and play sum 360, im down on 32nd street ya know? down from young alberts house on kendal round, im 2 miles away from ya" irememebr that one?
coem on man unblock me i miss sending you spam.

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Wooooot Finally got my own computer again, Not been on here for a while due to not having my own computer as mine broke down and having to use my brothers pc every now and then, But now ive got my own pc ill be on here all the time!.. Yes sorry guys its bad news haha! :laugh::laugh::laugh:.. IAM BACK!

*text deleted*, I remember when you put a post up saying you dont post much on here because actually you have a life, and were too busy doing other things.

Obviously not haha.