Last Exam Wooooot!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Wooooot Woooot!..

Last GCSE exam tomorrow cant wait to get them over and done with now!.. Just an English one left!.. Seemed to of done fairly well on all the exams but Technology i struggled on Technology it was bloody solid!.. But English and maths seemed to be the best for me. Just got one last exam tomorrow:biggrin: which is the 2nd English exam should be ok!.. Cant wait now to have them other and done with and look forward to them lie ins in the morning :laugh:... Then ill be starting a part time job on the 18th June (3 days a week) at my local bike shop so ill have alot of spare time on my hands during the week for training and racing my bike!..

How many have we all got left now then??..

Sam!

Duffy1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Finished uni exams for this yr, 1 more yr of uni b4 I can join tho...

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
7 left, and there all at 1 oclock

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yup English for me too!.. But im not arsed last exam aint it!.. Few beers for me on Saturday night!.. :laugh:

Sam

Jewell

Reaction score
I remember my GCSEs...

Stupidly turned upto the ones i wanted and couldn't be *text deleted**text deleted*ed with the others.....Got 3 A-levels,same number as my GCSEs...

Best of luck guys....get as many as ya can....YOU NEED English(both) and maths at the very least for college.

West

Reaction score
I've got 6 left mate ~_~

my lasts on the 16th

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
mine finish on the 11 and i was *text deleted* have my interview on the 13th *text deleted* but that supposidly is a bad day so had to change for the 18th

D

Deleted

Me I've got erm...
English
Physics
and erm... Geography
and...
erm...
Holy *text deleted**text deleted* that's it! Three more exams!
oh no four electronics

Shame I have the last exam though, 14th of bloody June

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus looks like im the lucky bugger eh!.. I Did get kicked out of science so maybe that explains why i don't have many exams! :laugh:

Sam

D

Deleted

Ooft how come you got kicked out of science Rusty if you don't mind me asking *text deleted*

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Well i had this Scottish teacher who i really really don't like!.. She just seems to pick on me because i have a bit of a reputation for being a tit in lessons in most subjects as i don't really enjoy school i prefer to chat to my buddy's!.. And she always nags at me for anything i mean for opening my bag to get a pencil she will say what you doing or something like that! In Her stupid accent! which used to *text deleted* me off so much!.. So this one day i wasn't in a good mood as i had just split with my bird and i was chatting to a mate and she started moaning at mean in a load voice so i just snapped and turned round and told her to "*text deleted* OFF YOU SCOTTISH BITCH, IM TALKING!".. There the exact words!.. I Remember once i had said them i was like oh sh*t im in trouble now but didn't get that bolloc*ed just got kicked out of science lessons so i had a free period which was great!, Because i used to go to this lasses house who got expelled and oh man did we have some good times!.. :laugh: .. Dont ask what we got up to!.. *text deleted*.. And most of all dont have to do exams.. Science isn't that important if you ask me!.. Just a load of crap!..

Sam

Trademark

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
rusty u need to be carefull about stuff like that cause the afco checks *text deleted* school record, they checked mine cause they said all my teachers liked me

im just a cheeky chappy!! :blink1::blink1:

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah i understand mate dont worry.. Not been in too much trouble!.. :laugh:

Sam

TJ08

Reaction score
Ive just finished.

As's though so i have a year left.
Ive been predicted two A's and teo C's
I have a few weeks now to prepare for my psychometric on the 16th and then the summer! and reading festival!

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Had History today,
bit of a bugger,
got 2 philosophy exams on the 18th,
and then I'm done :smile1:.

Joe

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i had history yesterday and i messed it up, pretty pissed of about that *text deleted* i got a B grade in year 10 then went down to a grade C, things arnt good for me

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Finished For Good Now!.. Woooot wooot!.. Best get training i guess now!.. Cant foooking wait till im 18 now!.. Going to be class!..

Sam