Last Minute Injury

Jim1234

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm due for my POC next week, but I picked up a back injury on Monday. Gave it a couple of days to see if it would subside but it's not going quick enough.

I spoke to my AFCO, and they told me to contact the AIB office directly. Left a message on Thursday, tried again today to no avail. I think they might still be off for Easter.

Anyone know any contact numbers that would work tomorrow (Sat)? I'd like to find out if I should cancel and book again or if I should just go on down.

Don't want to just do a no show, so I'll head down anyway if i cant confirm a cancellation beforehand.

MacheteMeetsBiscuit

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I train with a lad who's on your POC, his words were "no matter how dire it gets, crack on and remember the green lid". If the pain's subsided, just remember why you're there and give it your all. Good luck if you do give it a go. If not, then better luck next time!

Sorry I couldn't actually be of any assistance.

Hoofin

Commando Officer
Reaction score
Call 02392 722351 and ask for the hall porter at CTCRM lympstone, ask him if he can note that you will not be able to make it then phone the course officer first thing on Monday and explain what has happened.

Jim1234

Reaction score
Call 02392 722351 and ask for the hall porter at CTCRM lympstone, ask him if he can note that you will not be able to make it then phone the course officer first thing on Monday and explain what has happened.
Much appreciated, no answer yet but will try later.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
The number above is the MOD exchange which is manned 24/7.

In the event you cannot get hold of the Hall Porter at CTC Officers Mess, just ask for CTC Guardroom which is manned 24/7 & give your details.