Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Leadership and Teams.

Discussion in 'POC Section' started by Rover, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Rover

Rover Moderator

Clearing some paperwork came across these. Perhaps of interest to some.

LEADERSHIP 1.jpeg

LEADERSHIP 2.jpeg

A TEAM.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  2. Rover

Rover Moderator

In addition came across this little gem.

You can see it is ‘old; due to the reference to a “Flipchart”! Today this would be a Power Point Presentation.

But beware the ‘death by power point’ presentation.o_O The worst I have come across is one of 54 slides, the majority of students were asleep at the end of the first five.-yawn--banghead-

LESSON  ANALYSIS.jpeg

At any presentation beware the monotonous dull voice delivery, guaranteed to put people asleep quicker than a hypnotist.:(

Vary the tone of your delivery and inject humour, helps keep people interested;):)

As an Instructor ensure you know your subject.:cool:

• Nailed It Nailed It x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. YugMeister8751

YugMeister8751 New Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    Hi there, regarding your post I just wanted to ask a couple of Q's about the presentation that each candidate has to give out on the POC. Is the use of visual aids now prohibited and am I right in understanding that everyone's' presentations must now be on themselves, not on a subject of their choice? Cheers. :)

4. sharkie452

sharkie452 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Yeah got a POC brief and it stated a presentation and the topic is 'Why am I interesting?'

5. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

A couple of observation about presentations generally.

Many will have experienced Death by PowerPoint where more thought and time has been invested in clever graphics than in concisely and effectively communicating the message.

Exploit any ambiguity in the presentation topic's title and use imagination. :)

• Winner Winner x 1