Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Leeds Detachment?

Discussion in 'RMR Section and RMR Selection' started by RM_Yorkshire, Jul 5, 2019.

1. RM_Yorkshire

RM_Yorkshire New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Anyone looking to join the Leeds Detachment?

All being well, after my medical on 18th I'll be able to join a holding troop prior to PRMC. Just wondering if any other Leeds based out there at a similar stage as me?

Also anyone who's currently in a holding troop, what's the order of business? Is it just solid Phys to get you ready for PRMC or are there other elements to it?

Cheers

2. ry07

ry07 Member

Theres a few of us now at holding troop leeds. Mostly phys, few other bits are involved.

3. RM_Yorkshire

RM_Yorkshire New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Nice one. Looking forward to getting stuck into it. Have you got a PRMC date at all? Or just working towards it?

4. ry07

ry07 Member

Yes. Prmc for first week of September is the last one. So i would suggest pjft asap as you will be in danger of missing this years troop.

5. RM_Yorkshire

RM_Yorkshire New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Ahhhh *text deleted* hope I’m ready! PJFT tomorrow so can hopefully pass that then medical mid July. Wonder if I can bring it forward. I’m going to ring and ask!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Requiem

Requiem New Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    Best of luck mate. Keep us updated.

• Like Like x 1
  7. RM_Yorkshire

RM_Yorkshire New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Thanks man. I’ll let you know how it goes!

8. PotentialBootneck

PotentialBootneck New Member

Been told I can start holding troop but living a few miles out of Leeds and finding the time to get a train is a nightmare! What do you need to take when attending the Tuesday night?

9. RM_Yorkshire

RM_Yorkshire New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Failed the *text deleted*ing thing! Was on course for sub 9 mins. Overstepped and hit the plastic at the back of the treadmill which through my balance and my immediate reaction was to reach out! Soon as I touched the side he stopped tread and failed me! Mortified as I wasn’t far out either, few hundred more metres and I was in! Ahhh well, time to rebook and get it done!

10. Requiem

Requiem New Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    Unlucky mate!

That's the attitude to have! No point fretting over the past - can't be changed. Just look at the next attempt and crack on

• Like Like x 1
  11. RM_Yorkshire

RM_Yorkshire New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Yeah bit of a *text deleted* er but it is what it is. Relaxing this afternoon and not letting it get in my head. I know I can do it! So just going to rebook and get some other practice runs in on the dreadmill!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Requiem

Requiem New Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    Too right! I'm sure you'll smash it next time. I'm looking forward to seeing the success post

• Like Like x 1