Left the service

rycbar

Reaction score
Was uncertain where to ask this question, so apologies if it's in the wrong place!

I left the RM Band Service in November 2019 and am yet to receive anything - not even my P45. I'm not even convinced what I'm expecting to receive!
An apprenticeship administrator has contacted me to pass on my apprenticeship certificates - which I didn't even know I was expecting, she said that there was no forwarding address for me.

Does anybody know who I would contact about this?

The guide

Careers Advisor
Reaction score
Did you pass out or did you leave in training ?? If in traning pipeline it will be release section at HMS Nelson UPO, if passed out it will be JPAC Glasgow , Kintergern House .

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Was uncertain where to ask this question, so apologies if it's in the wrong place!

I left the RM Band Service in November 2019 and am yet to receive anything - not even my P45. I'm not even convinced what I'm expecting to receive!
An apprenticeship administrator has contacted me to pass on my apprenticeship certificates - which I didn't even know I was expecting, she said that there was no forwarding address for me.

Does anybody know who I would contact about this?
Under what circumstances did you leave RMBS and after how many years service?

Generally, trained ranks who complete their return of service, prior to either contract end or sumbitting notice to quit, will have a (virtual) resettlement interview and receive leaving briefs, signposted to training courses, employment/support agencies & relevent discharge documents. The point of contact is the base or unit Education & Resttlement Officer.

Those who are still under training, discharged under medical circumstances are also to entitled to the above.

Those voluntarily exercising their discharge as of right, whilst under training and opting to quit the job usually have an interview with their Divisional Officer to discuss the reasons & options, return their kit and are free to leave the service. When undertaking their leaving routine (visit stores, medical centre, dentist, regional support unit/pay office etc) the individual is usually briefed by the relative department regarding the administrative aspects following discharge.

If you've not received a P45 at the point of discharge, just give your former pay office a call or contact Veteran's UK.

rycbar

Reaction score
I left in phase 2 training, after a year and a half.

I’ll try my old pay office. Thank you!

New Threads