length of application

Leedham

Reaction score
Allreet fellas, im sure this has been asked by someone before but i cant find the thread. Question is roughly how long will it take from sending in my app form to *text deleted* a date for RT? Assuming that everything runs smoothly...

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
its been asked many many a time....

and the answer is how long is a peice of string...

it varys from afco to afco....on how busy they are....how fast you want to do it....how smoothly your app and security checks go...etc etc etc

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Application Sent: 29/07/2008
Psychometric test: 09/09/2008 - Pass
Interview: 18/09/2008 - Pass
Medical: 24/09/2008 - pass
PJFT: 6/10/2008

Im looking to get in for january. my AFCO said fastest they can process you after interview is 3 months under ideal conditions. Security form is the biggest *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted** *text deleted*. Sadly world is not ideal, so it's as fast as they can get you slots for things.

Edit: missed a word or two, or 10.

C

critchmufc

ive got my RMAD on 14th october, i had my phsycometrics test about 2 week after i sent in my apllication, the date for my phsycomentrics test was like august or july, so its been about 8weeks since i handed in my application

also after your prmc i was told there is a minimum period of 6 weeks, so i dunno, about 18-20 weeks altogether??

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
its been asked many many a time....

and the answer is how long is a peice of string...

it varys from afco to afco....on how busy they are....how fast you want to do it....how smoothly your app and security checks go...etc etc etc

yep i would agree on all of those things but one thing is missed out:

Your fitness!

If you can complete the PJFT and the PRMC first time then that will obviously speed things up