Life After The Marines

crisss16

Reaction score
I have thought about the marines for years, but have been kept back from the idea due to long term issues, such as what kind of jobs are on offer once you decide to leave marines etc. Family have been pushing me towards the raf more due to this and with the raf could come out with technical qualifications etc. Any help on jobs, careers after the marines would be appreciated guys.

Thanks

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
I have thought about the marines for years, but have been kept back from the idea due to long term issues, such as what kind of jobs are on offer once you decide to leave marines etc. Family have been pushing me towards the raf more due to this and with the raf could come out with technical qualifications etc. Any help on jobs, careers after the marines would be appreciated guys.

Thanks
Tell em to screw.....RM always, you could go into Personal Protection. pick up around £100 a hour.....no one i know gets paid that sort of money.

Me personally im good, *text deleted* got qualifications allready so ill not have a problem when i leave.

Satch

Reaction score
Theres a list of the qualifications you can get while serving as an RM here

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You should look into the different specializations the Marines have to offer and how they can benefit civi life. Your family probably think as a Royal Marine you are just a soldier that doesn't learn any additional skills apart from soldiering. Just have a chat with your family about it, inform them.