life after war

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
thaught you guys might *text deleted* have a look.. quite intersting especially the bit about him being the only one in his patrol to come back unscathed

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
so it is........by the waay are u the cannibal? *text deleted* on the news today it was on about some guy who tried to eat his girlfriend and i was thinking it could be the guy off of prmc

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
ill be watching that program tonight, looks interesting.

JSB

Reaction score
Cheers for the shout out, I'll definitely be watching.

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
so it is........by the waay are u the cannibal? *text deleted* on the news today it was on about some guy who tried to eat his girlfriend and i was thinking it could be the guy off of prmc

yeah thats me! *text deleted*, dont think i was on the news though, was i? *text deleted*

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* thats not me! im not gay! *text deleted*

:uglyhammer::uglyhammer::uglyhammer::uglyhammer:

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* it was on the news last night it was so random it went like this....."today has been the blackest day for the finacial blah blah blah.............in other news former mr gay has admitted to trying to eat his boyfriend":uglyhammer:

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* it was on the news last night it was so random it went like this....."today has been the blackest day for the finacial blah blah blah.............in other news former mr gay has admitted to trying to eat his boyfriend":uglyhammer:

*text deleted*! wish i had caught that! what news was it with?

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
dunnno i nearly pissed myself laughing.......feel bad now as some bloke did actually get eaten by former mr.gay:sad: