Life Insurance and Pensions?

southerncomfort

Reaction score
Just been chatting to the Mrs about this topic having realised I was getting carried away with the joining process and hadn't really thought about the the financial implications of injury or death :shock: :shock: . (Before I get shouted at I'm not joining just for the money or anything like that, but having a wife and 4 kids I want to make sure they are catered for if the worst happens).

We are also looking to get our mortgage sorted which requires me to have life insurance, but having looked around there doesn't seem to be many that cover the Armed Forces. Now as some may know I am joining the reserves (hoping to transfer to regs in the future if possible), are we eligable for the Forces insurance and pensions? :?

Any advice Ninja?

milky

Reaction score
Hiya mate, not an expert but my mate in the navy had a really good life policy, just waiting for him to get back to me as to which insurer did it. but yeah most insurers are........a little unhappy at the prospect of insuring armed forces, but most wont turn you away, just give you a much higher premium.

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
PAX insurance....when you get to your unit im sure some one will come and see you about this insurance

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
alan wilson said:
PAX insurance....when you get to your unit im sure some one will come and see you about this insurance
Spot on Alan, PAX is the one, it's cheap too.