Liverpool for the Title ?

Layden23

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
heya lads,
just following liverpool and thinking that this could be their season. just wanted to know what you guys thought about it. who their new top players are for ex. Torres, Riera etc...
Any thoughts on the Prem is cool here.
enjoy !

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
West ham united comon you hammers!

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
considering you got beaten by the manager stealing scum i think your chances of winning the title have dropped a little.

Play up pompey

West

Reaction score
I don't reckon we will win it this season, 2nd would be a great start for next season though.

Jennings92

Reaction score
Although it pains me to say it, i think Chealsea for the Premiership but Manchester United for the Champs Leauge

C

critchmufc

MASSIVE POINT

Again, the scousers got cocky over their victory, again they said were going to be *text deleted**text deleted* this season.....

will they ever learn we are better, that we always start off *text deleted**text deleted*.....now we have got in motion we are coming up on them like *text deleted* jackals!

its between United & Chelsea AGAIN!!!

Layden23

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ah well
with united still closer to the mid of the table than the top i'd say u guys might as well *text deleted**text deleted* off. liverpool will win it this years lads you watch torres shoot the winning goal.

C

critchmufc

ah well
with united still closer to the mid of the table than the top i'd say u guys might as well *text deleted**text deleted* off. liverpool will win it this years lads you watch torres shoot the winning goal.

well, youve missed some.....united are now 3rd

5 points behind liverpool with a game in hand.....

Joe B

Reaction score
GaryA im with you on that one..im forever blowing bubbles

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
GaryA im with you on that one..im forever blowing bubbles

Joe B sucks off monkeys nahh nah nahhhh nahhh (football song)

Your all in for a tough ride next year lads as the mighty Wolves will be getting promoted this season!!

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!