Locker Example

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Anybody got a picture of what your locker must look like during foundation & throughout training??

im in work & im trying to explain to someone & it would be easier if i had a picture but i cant seem to find one..

cheers.

Harvs

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody got a picture of what your locker must look like during foundation & throughout training??

im in work & im trying to explain to someone & it would be easier if i had a picture but i cant seem to find one..

cheers.
Have you got access to YouTube at work? If so, have a look at the early episodes of Commando on the Frontline. I think it shows you on there. I would have a look for you but I'm on my phone.

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Have you got access to YouTube at work? If so, have a look at the early episodes of Commando on the Frontline. I think it shows you on there. I would have a look for you but I'm on my phone.
ill check it out now mate. cheers.

when i was down lympstone they had a big picture of it on the wall & i should of taken a picture on my phone while i was down there

Ross154

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
ill check it out now mate. cheers.

when i was down lympstone they had a big picture of it on the wall & i should of taken a picture on my phone while i was down there
They had a big photo of the locker on the wall? You could've just taken a photo of the locker itself :dontaskme:

VTomasi

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
They had a big photo of the locker on the wall? You could've just taken a photo of the locker itself :dontaskme:
I think he means they had a picture of a full locker, how it should be set out etc.

He wouldn't have seen the nods' lockers on PRMC.

Anthony_H

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
My mate posted one the otherday on Facebook. I'll ask him if I can repost it, but don't know how long it will take him. He's in gym passout week so id imagine he is a little busy.

Kentish

Reaction score
He would have seen them during the visit to Foundation, V.

Anyway, stolen from Phantom's Fb, I'm sure he doesn't mind.

If that helps. Just to let you know, he's rubbish so this is probably completely wrong.

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
i only just seen this, thanks for the replies lads.