London dates? times?

sudetenland

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'll be starting my second year at uni in London in September. RMR looks interesting. Does anybody know when the next presentation evening is for the London branch? Where and what time will it be held?

I phoned them the other day but they seemed confused. I'd really appreciate some accurate information.

Also a few other questions,

Are you committed to it once you've sign up?

Can they send you into combat? (this would interfere with uni, ha ha)

I know its a bit late as most people seemed to have been preparing for months in advance but I'm pretty fit already and I'm really up for a physical challenge which will be a change from the usual mental challenges I'm used to. Cheers.

letsrole

Reaction score
Its usually held on the first drill night of the month. Next one will be 5th or 6th for Bermondsy depending what day they have there drill nights on. That will be the last one before selection I think so make sure your on it. After that its summer leave and Holding trp wont be back on until early sept.

sudetenland

Reaction score
Thanks letsrole,
Great, that confirms what I thought. What time should I turn up? what's involved? Do I need to notify them I'm turning up?. I really want to start my application then. 6th August until 27th September should be enough time to get all the tests etc done. cheers

stanley

Reaction score
What is the actual process from first night intro up to the first training weekend?