Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Looking for lads on 10th February POC

Discussion in 'PRMC Dates - Discuss with others on your PRMC' started by BillyTheKid, Dec 11, 2018.

1. BillyTheKid

BillyTheKid Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Looking for lads on the 10th POC to make a group chat. Please comment or direct message me on here

2. Caversham

Caversham Former RM Commando, Moderator

Just be aware that the DS at CTC monitor this and other social media sites, such as FB and Linkedin to see what candidates have to say. They may well join your group chat group posing as a candidate.

Forewarned is forearmed, as they say.

Alan

3. BillyTheKid

BillyTheKid Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Okay thanks Alan

• Like Like x 1
  4. Caversham

Caversham Former RM Commando, Moderator

There has been anecdotal evidence of guys on their POC and then YO Batch, being confronted by the DS, who then proceed to tell them everything that has been on their social media accounts. Can be embarrassing if someone has been giving it Billy Big Bollocks on Linkedin, or FB!

Alan

5. BillyTheKid

BillyTheKid Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    yeah i can imagine, not one for that really just wanted to get to know the lads before actually going down there, maybe organise some training if any are local

• Like Like x 1
  6. Xeones

Xeones New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    How long did it take for you to receive a POC date after passing the career discussion interview?

7. BillyTheKid

BillyTheKid Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    I filled out the availability on the same day, after that it took 8 working days