loosing weight quickly

Aussie89

Reaction score
Any suggestions on how to loose 3 or 4 kilos in the quickest possible time?

Aussie89

Reaction score
i play afl an currently im sitting on borderline BMI due to bulking up for the current australian rules football season. I have a job interview next week with a medical that they check BMI at.

The job involves fire fighting and the interview is in 3 weeks so i would rahter i pass first time that going to the hasell of apying for another medical and having to delay my interview etc

bennyd89

Reaction score
Clean up your diet to 2300 cal a day. Do 3 full body workouts a week concentrating on endurance (low weight, high reps) and after each session do a TABATA cycle/row/run. Make sure you are losing no more than 3lbs a week otherwise you are losing something you shouldnt be.

Aussie89

Reaction score
Clean up your diet to 2300 cal a day. Do 3 full body workouts a week concentrating on endurance (low weight, high reps) and after each session do a TABATA cycle/row/run. Make sure you are losing no more than 3lbs a week otherwise you are losing something you shouldnt be.

cheers for that mate

sooty795

Reaction score
drop 500 cals of your daily intake and do intense cardio 3 - 4 times a week, no carbs after 6pm as well.

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score

How can you say eat 'xxxx' cals a day without even knowing his BW or how many calories he's eating *text deleted*? You can't, acturately..

If you're not going to count calories just start eating less, if you're eating say 3 meals or not eating alot(we don't know your eating patterns or what you're eating) then start eating around 6 times a day, smaller meals.

Cardio 3-6 times a week.

Also what will help is cleaning up your diet, if you don't eat cleanly already. Eating clean basic foods(boring, bland and tasteless unfortunately but it's not too bad and you can have little sweet snacks like hot chocolate to fill you up) like purely Complex carbs instead of simple carbs will really help you loose weight and ofcourse protein and some fat.

Read this: http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blo...fat-loss-why-a-calorie-isnt-always-a-calorie/

Good luck.

bennyd89

Reaction score
Sorry mate I didnt explain that properly. Recommended daily average is 2500. Drop 200 in the first week. If it works then leave it at 2300. If not drop another 200 and so on untill you start to lose weight. And yes, you should be eating 6 meals a day ie 3 meals and 3 snacks. Full body workouts at the gym speed up your metabolism so you will burn fat quicker, and TABATA is fairly new idea but is known to help people lose weight.