luke G

Luke G

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Hey guys,i'm Luke G and i'm hoping to join up once i've finished my GCSE's at school.I'm 15 and live in Manchester.I've already passed my RT test, interview,medical and PJFT.
I look forward to seeing some of you in the future and good luck with your training.

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Aup Luke
you lucky bugger i was not allowed to have my medical and interview till i turned 16, still at the medical anyways now at 17 so dint matter anyway but hey, guess your pretty sorted with your PRMC next but ask away if you need owt answering sure the guys will have info.

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
yeah your pretty lucky. when i was at your age i wanted to join marines but they told me i was too young and that i had to be 17 years and 1 month to start applying. so i joined the army instead. realised that was a bit hasty and that i should have waited so i came out and now im finally joining up. good luck with *text deleted* application anyway. any questions or advice or wotever im sure these guys on the site can answer it. any really complicated questions, ask ninja stoker. hes pretty clued up on it all. gud luck mate

MT6690

Reaction score
hello *text deleted*, and jesus not many people get that afr at *text deleted* age. well don. a fellow manc, more the better *text deleted*, oj. welcome and good luck.

:fight::laugh:

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hey Luke im in the same position as you with the GCSE's and joining up times. :) Got maths next week eh, how you think ya going to do? Welcome *text deleted*!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Luke!.. Welcome to the forum full of marine hopefulls!.. Awesome site!.. Need any questions answering just ask and im sure someone will be able to answer it!..

Yeah im doing my GCSES at the moment too only got 3 Left so all is good!.. Finish them on the 5th June so cant wait now!..

Yeah Cant believe you managed to get all you tests done at 15, I Was told you can only do the tests once your 16!..

Good Luck with everything.
Sam

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
welcome to the site, hope everything goes well for you!

gd luck with everything!

Latest posts

New Threads