Lympstone RMR intakes

CGC

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the PRMRC and troop intakes usually are for RMR Lympstone? I start university there in Septemeber but i cant actually apply until next Janruary as ive recently had shoulder surgery. Curious if i would be able to start with a batch before the end of my first year of Uni finishes. If not i might leave it and apply as an Officer whilst in my last year. Cheers Guys.

Judge_Bread

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ask the local AFCO, could be 2 intakes with the way it works currently.

R4Robotics

Spectator
Reaction score
Keep an eye out for updates on Bristol intakes as lympstone (which is now Exeter) det are one of there dets.
The next intake is Nov 2014. The next intake after that will be Apr 2015.

Ref: AFCo/joining - I would recommend trying to get through the process as best you can upto the medical. that way you will have less to complete once the injury is clear.

R4Robotics

Spectator
Reaction score
Feel free to PM me any questions on Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth, Lympstone/Exeter and Poole

CGC

Reaction score
I am currently as far as my medical; i was in the process of applying as an officer for this Sept batch and injured myself 2 weeks before my medical. The Exeter AFCO said they could just freeze my application and i would be able to pick it up from where i left off. Is it as simple as saying I want to change my application from RMO to RMR?