Mad for it!

sn0rlax

Reaction score
Im on this one too boys.. cant bloody wait!!

Anyone else from 28th october PRMC?

matty630

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
also on this date, cant wait to get training out the way.

spudRN2RM

Reaction score
Alright lads, on this date obviously, transfering from Royal Navy, was anyone on the PRMC 09/10/08? Hows everyone`s training going ive propa slacked :eek: but started pickin it back up this week.

Joe B

Reaction score
alo lads im on this one too,creeping in close now, cant wait.. im sure its the 19th of january though *text deleted*..and RN2RM i was on the 09/09/08 and we had a guy transfering from the navy to the royal marines, dont no if it was you and you messed your date up there ^ ?

Blanio

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Good to see people on the date :)

Anyone from the 21/10/08 PRMC?

spudRN2RM

Reaction score
ayup JOE ows it goin? sorry i did mess up my date *text deleted*, so how your trainin bin goin, looking 4ward to it, i cant wait to get there, we`ll av to meet up sumtime in portsmouth an go for a drink if ya want.

spartan 300

Reaction score
i was on prmc 28th oct ther is a group on facebook if u *text deleted* join the one with the globe n lorrels as the group pic
:rock:

Joe B

Reaction score
Rn2rm

yeah trainings going alright, same really..ohh are you based in portsmouth then? yeah meet up and have a drink would be a good idea but the only problem is im 17 so i cant get served unless you no somewhere that isnt too fussy...have you got your final entry briefing on the 15th december?

spudRN2RM

Reaction score
Joe b

yeah im on hms illustrious in portsmouth, at sea at the mo but i get back next monday, dont worry bout *text deleted* in anywhere they never check ids by us *text deleted* they know we`re navy, ive bin doing well *text deleted**text deleted* at training *text deleted* the ships rockin to much an the *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted**s wont let me have time of to train. jus *text deleted* hav to smash it in ova xmas i supose. so where bouts in pompy u live?

Joe B

Reaction score
oh yeah fair enough..not your fault then..i live in copnor, one of the roads opposite copnor fire station..dont no if you would no it or not?

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
yeah im on hms illustrious in portsmouth, at sea at the mo but i get back next monday, dont worry bout *text deleted* in anywhere they never check ids by us *text deleted* they know we`re navy, ive bin doing well *text deleted**text deleted* at training *text deleted* the ships rockin to much an the *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted**s wont let me have time of to train. jus *text deleted* hav to smash it in ova xmas i supose. so where bouts in pompy u live?

Your lucky mate to go across, I come outside from the RN, in october, Wouldnt transfer me, so i had to get honourable discharge and re-apply for the marines...

Joe B

Reaction score
Just about 5 weeks to go now lads..woo, starting to get excited but scared at the same time now aha.

sn0rlax

Reaction score
not long at all.. hows everyones training going? ive been real lazy after PRMC but have started getting it back together now!

Reaction score
not long now boys, any nerves creepin in yet? dont have too many mince pies over crimbo

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
im on this one as well was meant to be on 5th jan but had flu :( but they squeezed me on this one.! anyone coming through or from birmingham?