Manchester/wigan area?

Synk

Reaction score
if there is anyone from round this area training up for the PRMC am also training up now i have my eye exam and interview and dont yet have a PRMC date but am training up for it and the PJFT give me a shout.:)

Davies.1990.

Reaction score
alryt mate did you have your psychometric test last monday at manchester afco ?.

Synk

Reaction score
i was yea Davis i was the lad with the bald head n Glasses *text deleted*. names Ben were was you sat pal and when is your interview??
were bouce in salford also you from peter mate?

Synk

Reaction score
aghh yea yea *text deleted* were that is good luck for your PRMC to mate. i got my eye exam today then interview on friday. just wana get passed this selection process *text deleted*:doh:

Davies.1990.

Reaction score
i was sat on the far left second from front with the shirt and tie on :smile:

Synk

Reaction score
so you were next to the window right?? and if so i was the guy infront of you *text deleted* hows it going pal you sorted everything out for your interview etc...?
i had my eye exam today and passed it so now just getting ready for my interview this friday. tranna get eveything ready for it *text deleted*

Davies.1990.

Reaction score
ye i was next to the window, im alryt just sorting everything out for the interview mines not till 27th nov tho how about u ??.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Surfbum Manchester bombing compensation Jollies Bar 9
S South manchester Training Partners 0
M Stockport/South Manchester Training Partners 1