Marines video on Youtube...

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
wunt mind a crack at FFL sadly i were specs, if i new there regualations on lazar eye if the marines dont work out with me thats were id go.

Rob

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldnt know where to start getting into the FFL.

Lshort1988

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldnt know where to start getting into the FFL
did you watch 'FFL-Tougher than the rest' series, judging by that i think all you need to get in is a good level of fitness and a criminal record.. they are awesome too though, some of their training looked pretty mad!
they have some strange rules, you cant own a car for 5 years- one of the lads got put in their prison cause he was reported for owning a car and hed only been in 4 years and 3 months...
:eek:

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Remember hearing on MFAT a couple of years ago a story regarding two recruits who fooked up, so the Sergeant who was taking them took them into a field and said dig two holes shoulder deep, about 10ft apart, once done he told them to jump in while he started to fill them in. With their heads sticking out the ground he decided to hold a football match and they were the goal posts!! :*text deleted*:

Rob

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The FFL isnt what it used to be though. It used to be a northern africa desert thing and now its all based in France.