Medical before eye test?

codislife

Reaction score
Hello guys,

ive been given a f2f medical date before my eye test on the 22nd. Guessing this can’t be done, and medical suppsoed to be tomorrow! Afco not replying

thanks!

Mattys

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hello guys,

ive been given a f2f medical date before my eye test on the 22nd. Guessing this can’t be done, and medical suppsoed to be tomorrow! Afco not replying

thanks!

If I was you I would give capita a call ask ask them as I expect you can do f2f then send your eye test results to capita when you’ve received them so give them a call to let them know you haven’t done your eye test and if you can still proceed.
If you don’t have the number just message me and I’ll send it to you.

codislife

Reaction score
If I was you I would give capita a call ask ask them as I expect you can do f2f then send your eye test results to capita when you’ve received them so give them a call to let them know you haven’t done your eye test and if you can still proceed.
If you don’t have the number just message me and I’ll send it to you.
Cheers mate, just got a number from an old email. Gave them a bell and they said it’s just easier with it but not necessary. Thank you very much

Mikej85

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
You will just be made tmu untill they have them.

The guide

Careers Advisor
Reaction score
@codislife , You are fine to go ahead and do your medical, Boots are swamped at present and some locations not getting eye tests until December, your eye results will follow , and you will get a paper review appointment when the results are in ( you don't need to do anything for that) except let your AFCO you eye test date and voucher code is us booked in!

Latest posts

New Threads