Medical Confusion.

Anon.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, not sure if all AFCO's go through the paperwork processes exactly the same but if they do then someone who has been through this process already could be a massive help. I have two questions.

1. Basically, I passed my Psychometric test on thursday the 29th just gone, and I was given 2 seperate forms (the application to serve form and the eye test/medical questionnaire) and a brown envelope. I had my eye test the following day and passed with VA1 vision and they put my results in another little white envelope. So I was wondering, do I send both forms and the eye test results off in the brown envelope or is it a case of sending off the application and keeping the eye test results and medical questionnaire to hand to the doctor who is conducting my medical in person? (I was originally told what to do but I can't remember exactly I was just so buzzing that I had passed:embarrest:)

2. On the Application form it asks for a Passport number. I haven't yet obtained a Passport and won't be able to send off for one until my next payday on thursday, so that plus the 2-3 weeks it takes to come is quite a bind. Is there any chance I could send off the application without the Passport number and provide it to the AFCO at a later date or will I have to wait for the passport to come through.

I know I could ring the AFCO to ask this but it's a sunday and I'm at work all day tomorrow so if anyone could shed some light on this I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dale.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
1. So I was wondering, do I send both forms and the eye test results off in the brown envelope

2. Is there any chance I could send off the application without the Passport number and provide it to the AFCO at a later date .
1. Yes

2. Yes