Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Medical Examination- What's involved?

Discussion in 'Stickies/Frequently Asked Questions' started by Ninja_Stoker, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Sly3

Sly3 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    I was informed that they have everything retained, all I had to do was re-apply and get my application in.

My new report on the condition is basically a slap to the face for the quacks. It’s been enough time now I’m more than ready.

2. Ando-2

Ando-2 New Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    Hi all,
    2 weeks ago I had my eye test and sent my medical away to be assessed, however I haven't received any phone calls or emails about the next stage but have had my selection interview (passed) can anyone advise me on how long they waited to here back from them? I have the Royal Marines awareness day on the 13th of June and am hoping to have a date for my PJFT before then! all advise is great-ful.

3. The guide

The guide Royal Marines Commando

Ando-2 , It should normally be about 2 weeks , just ask you AFCO to check if Capita have booked you into anything ,if not they can send them a email as a prompt , you should be booked in for a Triage call , then if you pass that a face to face medical. If it gets to the RMAD you can do the 2.4 km run on that and it counts as your PJFT pass....so don,t get worked up , it it all fails to go to plan..The medical stage can and does cause hold up,s for all sorts of reasons.

You may have to ask a MODERATOR to change your user name if that is you actual name as well...real names are not used on the site for personal security reasons. @Chelonian

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

Thanks. Forum user has sent me a PM.